Some finds from one of my hunts

Racso

I got out today to try a new beach but wasn’t expecting much. I got to a free parking area but was 2 miles away from the place I wanted to hit but still along the beach. I walked to the wet sand and decided to not detect and just walk to my destination. After walking about 1/2 a mile I gave in and just started swinging. My first target gave a vdi of 10-11 and I pulled a ring shape object that turned out to be a coiled piece copper wire. My next target was a penny and than a quarter. The next beep I heard was jumpy so I skipped it. Two feet away from the one I skipped I got a jumpy nickel signal but deicided to dig it and out pops out a 14k band with stones I don’t know if they are real since I have no tester. I did a grid and even dug the signals I skipped but turned out to junk. I left that spot and just walked straight trying to get to my destination and pulled a few coins along the way. At about the mile mark I get a jumpy gold signal and out pops a light 10k broken ring with an eagle. I’m happy as can be and start gridding that spot but only found a few more coins. So I start my journey again going in a straight line and picking up the pace. Now I’m about 3/4 of the way to the spot and I’m just thinking to myself, wouldn’t it be great to dig another gold ring. Twenty paces later I get a vdi 15-16 I dig my scoop and check the hole, target is in the scoop. I shake the sand out and I see a yellow rim. I pull it out and to my surprise it was a small 18k Cartier love band I couldn’t believe this happen right after I was thinking about it I did another grid another grid but didn’t find anything else. The rest of the hunt I just pulled some more coins and some junker rings. I did make it to the spot I was heading to and pulled some coins and junk rings. Thanks for reading, HH.

Attachments

• 944806B7-CD55-4D6A-8C61-4FA41E532F7C.jpg
    944806B7-CD55-4D6A-8C61-4FA41E532F7C.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 573
  • F16B7FFF-266C-4B0B-BA2E-FA1416A92748.jpg
    F16B7FFF-266C-4B0B-BA2E-FA1416A92748.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 505
I got out today to try a new beach but wasn’t expecting much. I got to a free parking area but was 2 miles away from the place I wanted to hit but still along the beach. I walked to the wet sand and decided to not detect and just walk to my destination. After walking about 1/2 a mile I gave in and just started swinging. My first target gave a vdi of 10-11 and I pulled a ring shape object that turned out to be a coiled piece copper wire. My next target was a penny and than a quarter. The next beep I heard was jumpy so I skipped it. Two feet away from the one I skipped I got a jumpy nickel signal but deicided to dig it and out pops out a 14k band with stones I don’t know if they are real since I have no tester. I did a grid and even dug the signals I skipped but turned out to junk. I left that spot and just walked straight trying to get to my destination and pulled a few coins along the way. At about the mile mark I get a jumpy gold signal and out pops a light 10k broken ring with an eagle. I’m happy as can be and start gridding that spot but only found a few more coins. So I start my journey again going in a straight line and picking up the pace. Now I’m about 3/4 of the way to the spot and I’m just thinking to myself, wouldn’t it be great to dig another gold ring. Twenty paces later I get a vdi 15-16 I dig my scoop and check the hole, target is in the scoop. I shake the sand out and I see a yellow rim. I pull it out and to my surprise it was a small 18k Cartier love band I couldn’t believe this happen right after I was thinking about it I did another grid another grid but didn’t find anything else. The rest of the hunt I just pulled some more coins and some junker rings. I did make it to the spot I was heading to and pulled some coins and junk rings. Thanks for reading, HH.

Some great finds! Good thing you gave in and started swinging before you got to the honey hole that contained no honey. Love that Cartier!

:dingding: Timing is everything in life and it seems in detecting as well! :wow: That is just a monstrous hat trick of a hunt! Take a good looksy at the Cartier as they get faked a lot.

:dingding: Timing is everything in life and it seems in detecting as well! :wow: That is just a monstrous hat trick of a hunt! Take a good looksy at the Cartier as they get faked a lot.

I guess this is Karma from helping a couple find their ring last month. I think the Cartier might be real, it has a serial # if that means anything. I know it’s gold at least. On the plus side I did get my diamond tester today and the stones on the middle ring checked out.

some advice: If that's a Cartier Love Ring, DONT sell it for melt.. I had the very same ring and at melt it was about 80.00.. I sold it to a jewelry store for 750.00.... Some one was looking for one and i was at the right place at the right time.... Keep in mind ANY brand name jewelry.... Good luck and great finds.:grin:

some advice: If that's a Cartier Love Ring, DONT sell it for melt.. I had the very same ring and at melt it was about 80.00.. I sold it to a jewelry store for 750.00.... Some one was looking for one and i was at the right place at the right time.... Keep in mind ANY brand name jewelry.... Good luck and great finds.:grin:

Talk about being at the right place when you sold yours :gettinmoney: Congrats. Thanks a lot for the info, I hope I can sell it for a decent amount so I can purchase some waterproof headphones for the Nox.

Thank you to everyone who commented and hope that you find some yellow in your scoop. Good luck and Happy Hunting to all.

Back
Top Bottom