• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

First Gold AND Silver!

OneStudPuppy

Forum Supporter
Well I’m adjusting to being unemployed and after 7 years 7 days a week I’m taking some time to do what I’ve wanted to do but was work blocked!
The other day I scored first Gold AND Silver! Not bad for a first beach hunt in some time!
Went out today some change and tent stakes ! (Finding TONS of them)
Oh yea ring says ECZ (am I right believing that means cubic Zirconia? )
And gold is 2.22 grams.

Attachments

• C4B417EF-6D9B-412F-BC7A-C05D59D45F27.jpg
    C4B417EF-6D9B-412F-BC7A-C05D59D45F27.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 509
:dingding: Congrats! I'm looking forward to the day in a few years when I become a full time pirate.

Nice treasures!

I think you have Earl beat!

Garrett AT Pro X 2, Garrett at Gold, Minelab Gold monster 1000,Garrett treasure ace 200, Bounty hunter SS 2, whites Prizm 2, Garrett ace 350, Whites prizm Iv, jr BH, 2 Off brand detectors,At gold,xterra 705(Sold it), whites xlt, 1 Large awesome wet scoop, 4 beach scoops, 2 Garrett at pinpointers (carrots)

Garrett AT Pro X 2, Garrett at Gold, Minelab Gold monster 1000,Garrett treasure ace 200, Bounty hunter SS 2, whites Prizm 2, Garrett ace 350, Whites prizm Iv, jr BH, 2 Off brand detectors,At gold,xterra 705(Sold it), whites xlt, 1 Large awesome wet scoop, 4 beach scoops, 2 Garrett at pinpointers (carrots)

Haha, and I think I left a few off the list..

It's a good start.
Indeed! Was kind of a surprise! Didn’t expect a this good of a start.
:dingding: Congrats! I'm looking forward to the day in a few years when I become a full time pirate.
Yea I’m technically unemployed but not by my choice haha! But I’ve earned a time out to live.
Not bad...well done and Congrats!
Thanks
Now you got some time to relax between job hunts.
Grats on the silver and good
Bingo and thanks
Congrats on the treasure! More gold in that earring than in a lot of gold rings that have been found.
Yea 2.22 grams didn’t expect that much rare for a earring
Very nice finds....congrats on the treasures.
Thanks

Add in equinox 800 coming in today! :laughing:

Felix keep in mind that once we have the time to be a full time pirate we may not have the stamina to do the job.

As I age I fine the stamina is no longer there to do a decent days detecting. Five hours yesterday just about did me in. Or maybe it was the Shingles vaccine that I got the day before.

Back
Top Bottom