• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Got two 40% ers this week

jkbemdavis

Elite Member
Back on the silver train this week. I got a 1967 and 1968 as well as two NIFC’s. Glad to be back on the right side of things.

Attachments

• 6B268E7C-DDD2-45CF-8605-88561C5B1009.jpg
    6B268E7C-DDD2-45CF-8605-88561C5B1009.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 154
Cool.. Nice saves...

Thanks Pan4au,
I’ll take those saves any time. The truth is I do what I do because it’s one way to keep myself out of getting into trouble .... and it’s kind of fun... and there is sometimes a reward attached to the effort.
Yup, I’ll take hose saves any time.

Good recovery! Any silver is NICE! :D:D

Now KT just must ask, how many boxes did you hunt to get those two silver Kens??:?::?:

Thank you KT! In response to your question I am able to order one box per week free of any fees. My other bank said they could no longer order boxes. As such, I search the one box each week and hope to maintain the one silver per week average.

Thanks Pan4au,
I’ll take those saves any time. The truth is I do what I do because it’s one way to keep myself out of getting into trouble .... and it’s kind of fun... and there is sometimes a reward attached to the effort.
Yup, I’ll take hose saves any time.
I miss CRH as I can no longer handle those boxes because of my disability. I stop at banks at time and ask for coins just don't order boxes anymore.. Good luck and Happy Hunting..

More for the stack!
I really miss crh’ing but I can’t say the same about banks. It’s been 5 years now for me.

More for the stack!
I really miss crh’ing but I can’t say the same about banks. It’s been 5 years now for me.

Thanks amc rulz, yep.. little by little the stack seems to grow. I hear ya about banks, you never know what you’re gonna deal with when you’re there, although I have used one exclusively for my dump bank and haven’t gotten too much grief. It does seem much better with the credit union and their willingness to work with me as far as ordering coin.
I always appreciate your checking in.

Back
Top Bottom