• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Can I change my name?

Goldenexpress

I was wondering, can I change my name. Ever since I chose the name Goldenboy, It has dawned on me that it kind of sounds like I am some kind of goodie goodie boy from the 40's that goes around saying, yes sir and yes mam. I want something a little grown up. If you know what I mean.:cool:

Send me a PM with what you'd like your new forum name to be and I'll change it for you later today.

No offense but we had a guy that used to work at my place and he seemed to never have to work as hard as everyone else so we always called him "Golden Boy". That's who your first username reminded me of ;)
Glad you were able to change it.

It sounds more powerful!

It sounds more powerful, kind of like a train. Thats what I want to be! A powerful detectorist!

I am asking myself now,
should I change my nickname here, nobody would recognize me
anymore .... then I should explain everytime:
****** (ex rammj?ger) :D LOL
OK - nobody recognizes me anyway :crazy::confetti:

I have had my name for a while now. ( JBEXPRESS ) Have you ever seen the movie The Polar Express with the big train? Then you know why I have my name.

Attachments

• imgThe Polar Express1.jpg
    imgThe Polar Express1.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 172
Golden Boy was the name of Jerry's favorite t-shirt on Seinfeld. Thats what popped into my mind when I read the first post.

yo G

From the land of the Bluenose.....I hear you me bouy. Used to go by the handle (many moons ago) Slowndeep but changed it because of the pervs!

Back
Top Bottom