Finally! First hunt of 2019!

WyoTom

Elite Member
Not much to report though! It was sure nice to get out! I hunted a yard I have hit numerous times before. I did manage to pull some clad, a 1800’s V Nick and a sunburn!! Ha!!

Attachments

• BE365412-C52A-48F3-A466-E3B90A372D71.jpg
    BE365412-C52A-48F3-A466-E3B90A372D71.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 234
Welcome to the party. Congrats on the sunburn. Look forward to more finds posts now that Spring has arrived.

Congrats on the first hunt! I had my first hunt today as well. Finally thawed out here in Nebraska!!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Nice V nickel!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks CW
Congrats on a nice looking "V" Tom and getting out for some fresh air. Trapper
Thanks Trapper! The fresh air was nice!
Yes, spring is here & the coins are ready to be found. Great V nickel. :wow:
Thanks Mikey!
Congrats on the V
Thanks DH!
Welcome to the party. Congrats on the sunburn. Look forward to more finds posts now that Spring has arrived.
Thanks Jw! The burn feels good! Ha!

Congrats on the first hunt! I had my first hunt today as well. Finally thawed out here in Nebraska!!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Thanks Ben! I’m glad you finally got out as well! Crazy all the flooding in Nebraska!! Looking forward to more equinox live dig vids.

Congrats on the V Nickel Tom!!! Lol and a huge congrats on the sunburn, seeing what kind of winter it sounded like you went through!!! :laughing:

Nice V and hope this is your kickoff to some hunting now the rest of the year.
Thanks Jason! It’s kinda funny last year on March 24th I dug a V Nickel as well. I hope I get to hunt as much as I did last year.
Congrats on the V Nickel Tom!!! Lol and a huge congrats on the sunburn, seeing what kind of winter it sounded like you went through!!! :laughing:
Ha! Thanks Worm! Yeah we are supposed to get 3-5” of snow Friday!:mad:
Nice V, glade you could get out. Congrats.

Thanks md! Can’t wait to get out again!

Nice V nickel!! I’ve been sick for the last 3/4 days and it’s been beautiful out, makes me so mad!

Finding a V is an still an incredible find and shows your digging tenacity. Many times I dont have the focus for nickles.

Nice V nickel!! I’ve been sick for the last 3/4 days and it’s been beautiful out, makes me so mad!
Thanks! I hope you get to feeling better soon! Happy Birthday! Mine was yesterday!
Finding a V is an still an incredible find and shows your digging tenacity. Many times I dont have the focus for nickles.

Thanks Big T! I try to dig it all when I’m in a productive site...

Back
Top Bottom