ENDED 2015 FMDF Gift Exchange

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vlad

Owner/Administrator
Admin
(Same rules as last year.)

Participants must be a member of the forum for 1 year or longer.

Active International members are invited to join the gift exchange, so be aware that you may be mailing your gift overseas.
Please state in your post if you are not willing to mail your gift internationally.

1. The gift needs to be something you already own and are not using, preferably metal detecting related. Something nice enough you would be thrilled to receive it yourself! The gift should have at least a $10. value. Please have your gift boxed and ready to ship by December 14th.

2. The cutoff time is 6 PM CST December 14th for signups. At that time, this thread will be locked, we will gather the names, write them on slips of paper, put them in a basket. Carol and I will draw the matching names. We will take pictures and/or video of the results on the 15th.

3. Then "members" will have to exchange addresses via PM with whomever you've been matched with. it is YOUR responsibility to contact your match via PM and exchange addresses.

4. On December 15 I will create a thread for the results, and if you would like to post a picture of the gift you received on the thread, it would be great to see what everybody got!

No deadbeats! If you sign up for this, then follow through or negative feedback will be posted under your username and your new title will be "Deadbeat"!

ALL gifts must be mailed before New Years Eve.

Please count me in...

My first year and looking forward to this....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom