NOX 600 Will not bind/Pair

Bcaztx

I ordered the Miccus SR-71 wireless headphones and tried every trick to get them to bind to the Nox, no success. I've tried every sequence, Factory Reset, read the manual, viewed youtube vids, nada. However, the headphones work perfectly with my iPhone and my blue tooth in my truck. Very frustrating!

I ordered the Miccus SR-71 wireless headphones and tried every trick to get them to bind to the Nox, no success. I've tried every sequence, Factory Reset, read the manual, viewed youtube vids, nada. However, the headphones work perfectly with my iPhone and my blue tooth in my truck. Very frustrating!

U holding the pairing button on the headphones while the nox is looking for it? I made that mistake the 1srt day..

they definitely seemed to have changed something in the last year. My trond wireless will not pair with newer ones but used to pair with older equinox from last year no issues. this is regardless of software version running. I should say for atpx-low latency. regular bluetooth seems untouched but most people cant detect with that lag.

trying to pair Miccus SR-71 headphones. No luck. Using a brand new 800 Equinox and brand new Miccus SR-71. Waiting on a call from Miccus support.

Back
Top Bottom