Pro-Pointer - Deteknix

bukhtr1

I have an AT-Pro Metal Detector and just started using a new Deteknix X-Pointer. I cannot have the metal detector on when I am using the X-Pointer as it beeps or vibrates all the time. I have tried 3 new batteries to no avail. I have never had this issue with my Garrett pro-pointer worked just great - has anyone else experienced this? Thanks, Larry

I have an AT-Pro Metal Detector and just started using a new Deteknix X-Pointer. I cannot have the metal detector on when I am using the X-Pointer as it beeps or vibrates all the time. I have tried 3 new batteries to no avail. I have never had this issue with my Garrett pro-pointer worked just great - has anyone else experienced this? Thanks, Larry

I use an AT PRO and a Garrett ProPointer II and have no problem with the pointer going off. I also use a Garrett Ace 400 and when I'm using the pointer I have to move the detector away a few feet to eliminate the interference.
Try a frequency shift with the pro..it might help. If not you might need to use a Garrett Pinpointer. Are you keeping the pinpointer ON while detecting? If so, shut it off and only turn it on when retrieving a target.

My garret at is fine around my nox as long as it’s at least 6” away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I also use a Garrett Pro-pointer and have had no issues, but it quit working so I switched to the Deteknix. I only turn it on when I am ready to use to pinpoint, but hate to turn off the detector just to use it...

The XPointer is a pulse induction pinpointer, my son's XPointer drives my Nox crazy.

Back
Top Bottom