Post your YOUTUBE links (MD related only)

I find that most you tube videos on metal detecting bore me to tears. Two or three minutes of fluff before they get to the subject of detecting. Apparently there is money involved in getting people to like your videos. Get rid of the fluff and I might spend more time watching the videos.

i saw he sold the anfibio machines on another site,all that noise about how great it was.:laughing: Thanks for sharing but I’ll pass on watching test garden reports about what’s good and what’s not.

Very basic test.
Can’t argue the results.
A scenario one could indeed face in the wild too.

Using the 5x8 coil on the pro or gold will buy you some additional performance but it can’t compete with the detectors noted in the video.
Part of the reason why is it is freq use driven.

I'd like to see a fisher F19 in that test. Isn't it the same frequency as the at gold?

great 5000 gold detector 2020 | A detailed explanation of how to use the device

gold detector great 5000
Golden Detector offers the world's first device with the latest technology in the world of hardware A detailed explanation of how to use the entire device, which operates six research systems to detect gold And buried treasures.
SYSTEMS THAT THE DEVICE WORKS
System 1: The long-range ion system
System 2: the electromagnetic system
System 3: Ground Survey System 3D
System 4: The system of discrimination between Metals
System 5:Direct horizontal imaging system
System 6: Direct Vertical Imaging System

golden detector group

looks like nobody has shared any posts in here for a while. Since we are pretty much all on lockdown, I'll share my new video. I hope you enjoy! I'm just getting started with filming and a learning with each video.

I find that most you tube videos on metal detecting bore me to tears. Two or three minutes of fluff before they get to the subject of detecting. Apparently there is money involved in getting people to like your videos. Get rid of the fluff and I might spend more time watching the videos.

I was buzzing through this post, and BAM! there is is.....we could be friends :laughing:

I agree. I just got the internet capability to watch more than 10 minutes of video a month. I've got to say I've been less than impressed with the majority.

I don't care to watch the 20 minute drive to someone's site, or watching them spend 5 minutes washing their dirty gloves in a mud puddle.

I want to see the signal, the dig, and the finds. That's it. A recap at the end is fine. Perhaps a 30 second intro to the history of the site, but don't need to know the family's favorite recipe for oatmeal cookies. OK, last one may have been a stretch, but now I'm craving oatmeal cookies :p

The best format I've seen for videos on YT, as far as finds go, is The Hoover Boys. That would be a good "template" for those doing hunting videos. Very little "fluff" and their off-topic subjects (like fishing) are generally done in separate videos, so I can avoid them totally if I choose.

Another suggestion, buy a dang tripod, or some way to affix your device to your body, or both. I've seen some videos that I swore the author was having a seizure. Jerky video ruins what could otherwise be a good one.

I hope more people DO get into making videos, lord knows TV stinks, just don't add content for the sake of content. Don't make a 10 minute interesting MDing video into a dull uninteresting 30 minute one.

Rambling over :laughing:

It seems like everyone and their brother is making metal detecting videos now days. I think I started making and posting them in 2010. I try to make them the way I want to watch them. Might not please everyone but youre never going to do that anyway.

So many of them will just show a coin laying in a pile of dirt and they will show you the coin and say, ok see you at the next find. They dont show the detectors id numbers, sound or anything. I watch them for about a minute and then click off them as soon as I see that. The other thing to do now days is to have some chick in a bikini or skimpy clothes and focus more on her than the detector and digs. They are pimping off their girlfriend or wife for a few clicks...Lol.

Then you have the brand loyal schill that thinks the expensive detector he has is the best ever made and comes unglued if you dare say anything bad about it. You cant believe anything they say because they usually only show the positive to make sure they get another free detector from the manufacturer.

Back
Top Bottom