For all my E-trac Brothers and Sisters...alright everyone is allowed to play! CONTEST BEGINS NOW!

firewxman

Forum Supporter
This contest is open to all forum members. Here it is...tomorrow evening, Thursday, January 24th, 2013, I am going to post an E-trac FE & CO number for an unknown but easily identified item. This item may share similar FE & CO numbers with other objects, but I am looking for MY specific item. Sorry, those with an E-trac have an advantage. The first forum member to correctly guess MY item, wins! I will provide a hint tonight to chew on. When I say I will provide a hint, I actually mean I already have.

The winner will receive a $10 "gift card" for one of my coin auctions (I will take up to $10 off your winning bid...including shipping). The gift card may only be used on one auction and only on the Friendly Metal Detecting Forum. The gift card has no cash value! I plan to post several goodies next week in the auction section...so maybe you'll find something you like.

Check back tomorrow night and feel free to post your thoughts, but the winning entry will come after I post the FE & CO numbers, all early entries will be ignored.

Only one guess per person...make it count!

Cheers

Firewxman

**UPDATE TO INCLUDE FE & CO NUMBERS**

I passed the object in front of my etrac four times...wide open at about 6" using my 6x8 SHEF...here are the numbers!

01-36
01-29
01-31
09-42

Good luck! Additional hints will be posted periodically...so check back!

Ok...here's a third hint to help!

My misfortune will not only be your gain (in the form of a $10 "gift" card), but it was also a $4500 gain for someone I know!

ALL...we have a winner! It was dental braces!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom