Anyone Wear Jewelry You've Found? Well I Do!

Found this at Fernandina Beach 10 days ago. Fits me perfectly.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 142
I wear this everyday, it's my favorite find..

Attachments

• user4363_pic5925_1241570046.jpg
    user4363_pic5925_1241570046.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 117
I do not wear any jewelry , but even if I did I would not wear any found pieces . Because it accumulates information in the form of energy from the person than used to wear it ,so if the person was seek or had bad karma that can be transferred to you as well . Think I am crazy :?::lol::lol::lol:well I am :p but there is a lot of things modern science can not explain . The fact is that jewelry has been used to help find missing person that used to wear it or tell they destiny ,by people with abnormal abilities .HH :cool:

I wear a silver necklace I found. This 18k keeps me from picking my nose. :lol:

Attachments

• SAM_1428.jpg
    SAM_1428.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 119
I do not wear any jewelry , but even if I did I would not wear any found pieces . Because it accumulates information in the form of energy from the person than used to wear it ,so if the person was seek or had bad karma that can be transferred to you as well . Think I am crazy :?::lol::lol::lol:well I am :p but there is a lot of things modern science can not explain . The fact is that jewelry has been used to help find missing person that used to wear it or tell they destiny ,by people with abnormal abilities .HH :cool:

No wonder I only have bad Karma:lol:

BH... there is no such thing as good or bad karma... you probably believe in Bigfoot or the yeti as well huh? :lol: make believe feel good words :laughing:

My second gold was a 14k white gold wedding band, which I now wear (as a wedding band :roll:), I also wear this ugly thing pretty regularly, just 'cuz

picture.php

Both rings fit perfectly with no resize.

Another find of mine that is worn regularly is the big silver bracelet I found, which became the chain for my pocket watch.
IMG_0228.jpg

My wife took all my silver rings and she does wear them from time to time I have noticed. My daughter claimed my most recent find , a silver necklace with a sea turtle pendant. She is wearing it.

I wear this everyday, it's my favorite find..

Found the exact pendant on a baseball field just a couple weeks ago! I just gave it to my brother since he is a fisherman in alaska and a ball player.

ZSE: The pocket watch is awesome! Very very cool. Makes me want to ditch my watch and carry a pocket watch.

I have found a quarter ring also, it was my first silver. It doesn't fit well, even on my pinky finger. I did find a really nice St Benedict pendant but the bail is broken (probably how it was lost from its chain). I really like the inscriptions on it and after reading your post, I think I will have it repaired and wear it. You gave me the idea, thanks for the post!

Another find of mine that is worn regularly is the big silver bracelet I found, which became the chain for my pocket watch.
IMG_0228.jpg

Zse, that is one of the coolest things I have ever seen done to adapt jewelry!
I found a large silver man's bracelet just like this one and I would love to do this myself...but I don't wear pocket watches.
Wish I did after seeing this...very neat!

I hate wearing jewelry. I cant even stand to wear my wedding band , but I do. I would wear a nice watch if I found one though.

Talk about wearing your finds . . .

Check out this jewelry I saw at an art show in Belfast Maine. Headstamps, Indian Heads, Walking Liberties, bullet casings, spoon handles and every other coin/relic type we are used to finding -all fashioned into really nice earrings, bracelets and necklaces. The artist told me he did not find these metal detecting and did not reveal where he got them. They are authentic, polished and expertly fitted. It made me think of this post and gave me a lot of really good ideas.

Attachments

• IMG_5435 (800x533) (2).jpg
    IMG_5435 (800x533) (2).jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_5432 (800x533).jpg
    IMG_5432 (800x533).jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 47
Back
Top Bottom