Nice Coins From Hunted Out Spot

fingerlakes119

I got out for an hour or so to my daughters house which is only around the corner. I hunted it hard last year and mande some great finds, but now I am looking for Indian heads and buffalo and V nickels. Today I got a 1918 buffalo, 1940 jefferson, 1952 wheat, a 1920 mercury dime and got to spend a little time with my grandson who enjoyed watching me hunt and dig even from the window and his stroller. Hes only 11 months old, but he keeps a eye on grandpa at all times. HH

George

4-11-2015.jpg

Nice work! I find that our northern dirt gives up it's best and deepest finds in the weeks right after snowmelt.
For a short period it's like the moisture content is perfectly uniform and conductive as heck.

Continued good hunting to you! :grin:

I got out for an hour or so to my daughters house which is only around the corner. I hunted it hard last year and mande some great finds, but now I am not looking for Indian heads and buffalo and V nickels. Today I got a 1918 buffalo, 1940 jefferson, 1952 wheat, a 1920 mercury dime and got to spend a little time with my grandson who enjoyed watching me hunt and dig even from the window and his stroller. Hes only 11 months old, but he keeps a eye on grandpa at all times. HH

George

View attachment 313772
The Buffalo and Merc are my pick, well done👍😉
EM

Back
Top Bottom