Found a rifle at the beach !

Xxray

Elite Member
Well, a small one anyhow, along with this silver dime, over 30 quarters and a pocketful of pulltabs. Couldn't figure out what the rifle was at first, I thought it was a cotter pin but as I rubbed off the sane the details emerged, am thinking its pretty old.

Hit a private beach that my cousin had access to, this one is really private complete with a barbed wire fence surrounding it and security cams. Had high hopes but no rings, nice to get out just the same.

Attachments

• IMG_8141.jpg
    IMG_8141.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 281
Cool little rifle. I’ve only found a couple monopoly revolvers myself. Is that a silver guitar pick on the right? Cool looking too.

Cool little rifle. I’ve only found a couple monopoly revolvers myself. Is that a silver guitar pick on the right? Cool looking too.

Pick yes silver No that is an aluminum french colonial coin fashioned into a guitar pic, been doing that for decades and didn't notice it was there - I play electric metal on metal, started off with ordinary pennies and nickels when I was a kid then evolved to shaping them, I like aluminum the best for shredding.

Am guessing this rifle must have went to some tin soldier back in the day.

Congratulations ! You just lumped yourself into that category of that other lame tester. So whenever I see your name pop up on a new thread , you won't have to worry about me clicking it. Lol

Congratulations ! You just lumped yourself into that category of that other lame tester. So whenever I see your name pop up on a new thread , you won't have to worry about me clicking it. Lol

Oh sheesh, cry to mommy then, like I remotely care what you click on.

It was a poke at fun, you been locked up in your basement too long - I did actually find a rifle at a beach.

Congratulations !...

I know a guy on your southern CA beaches that's found 3 working guns so far, on So. CA beaches. So when I saw the title, I thought "shucks, I guess it's possible". Persons can indeed ditch a weapon by burying it in the sand, or tossing it in the surf.

A buddy of mine found an entire scuba belt, with a row of lead ingots on the beach before. It's amazing what people can loose (or purposefully ditch ?) on the beach.

Back
Top Bottom