First hunt with my son. *Pics added

Gimmie The Loot

Elite Member
The last 3 years have been slow for detecting because of this kid but he is finally old enough to go detecting with his old man! He had so much fun finding his first pennies, until he was sidetracked by snails in the mud haha. That gave me enough time to swing for my first whiskey token.

I'm glad we were able hit this site as it was a early 1900s farm house recently demolished for a soon to be convenience store strip mall. Hopefully we can get back to it at least one more time before there is a parking lot over it.

Attachments

• 3s.jpg
    3s.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 158
  • 5s.jpg
    5s.jpg
    126.2 KB · Views: 103
  • 4s.jpg
    4s.jpg
    118.6 KB · Views: 101
  • 2s.jpg
    2s.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 104
Last edited:
more valuable than anything you'll ever find. hope you two keep at it for a long time coming!

Awesome times my friend! You and Johnny have many good times ahead of you! You were a stand up guy and good friend and now you've added good father to your list of titles!

Glad to see your boys growing up to enjoy life and time with their parents.

Greg

That's awesome. I keep trying to get my son to enjoy it, but he hasn't found anything "good" yet, so he gets bored easily. One of these days though he's going to find something awesome and he'll be hooked.

The start of a long partnership. Congrats on the Token and all the rest. Hope you do get back on that site before its gone forever. Trapper

Back
Top Bottom