First silver coin spill

woodbutcher

Forum Supporter
Hit up a yard on the way home from work,I’ve said before my time is limited so I don’t get out much.But the first signal was the Washington on edge,I took a pic as soon as I turned the plug out,never even pulled the shovel out.lol.That coin couldn’t be anymore straight up and down,omegga 8500 hits hard on coins on edge.
Second target was about 10 feet away,silver coin spill and my first..2 Washington’s,a Rosie and a nickel..Dug about 5 more holes,wasn’t getting much and wanted to wrap it up so I have somwhere to go back to,big yard..Not bad for a half hour,but it’s not always like this,I’ve been doing half hour hunts and getting nothing but clad.Gotta be there to find it.Thanks for looking.HH

Attachments

• 8BB73BD0-25B0-42E1-B855-89DCA2EAFF63.jpg
    8BB73BD0-25B0-42E1-B855-89DCA2EAFF63.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 567
  • 705D72A6-7994-45A7-AC1F-E6E1107BDB41.jpeg
    705D72A6-7994-45A7-AC1F-E6E1107BDB41.jpeg
    176.1 KB · Views: 524
  • F9EC339D-6BC2-4E8E-AD85-8F2A9B8C7FEF.jpg
    F9EC339D-6BC2-4E8E-AD85-8F2A9B8C7FEF.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 528
  • 1CB8DA66-46F6-460C-A38F-52D70B30E0D8.jpg
    1CB8DA66-46F6-460C-A38F-52D70B30E0D8.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 520
  • CE517608-777F-466C-97FA-C642B2B91625.jpg
    CE517608-777F-466C-97FA-C642B2B91625.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 520
Nice job!! That’s a great hunt right there!!! Can’t wait to see what else you get from that yard!

Days like this sure makes the days that we struggle go to the back of the mind. The success overcomes the days where its tough to find a keeper. You sure did have one off the good ones Butcher. Congrats on a 4 Silver day. Trapper

Nice job!! That’s a great hunt right there!!! Can’t wait to see what else you get from that yard!
Thanks ohiodigger,yeah I’m gonna slow walk that yard,it’s about an acre.
very nice spill, I cant find that many
silvers in a year, congrats.
Thanks km,I usually don’t get that many in a hunt

Congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks coin whisperer!

Woohoo! Nice going!!! bet you took a minute to take it all in!
Thanks 5 mile,,yeah when I saw the coin spill I definitely took my time pulling them out,never got silver like that in one hole.

Days like this sure makes the days that we struggle go to the back of the mind. The success overcomes the days where its tough to find a keeper. You sure did have one off the good ones Butcher. Congrats on a 4 Silver day. Trapper

Thanks Trapper...You are so right,it’s days like this that make it worth going back out.The tough days with nothing but junk make ya think Somtimes is it even worth it,then you got the good days like today that make me think of the next good spot.lol

Congrats on your first silver spill! Maybe I need another Omega. I enjoyed that machine. I’ve had two.

Congratulations woodbutcher on your first silver Pockets spill I know how you felt I found my first one about 3 weeks ago. Keep swinging and good luck!

Wow what a great spill! I bet you got a big 'ol smile on your face when you saw all that shiny in the plug. Congrats on all of the silver!

Congrats on your first silver spill! Maybe I need another Omega. I enjoyed that machine. I’ve had two.
Omegga is a great machine
Holy cows,,,you found a silver mine...congrats!

Gotta love all that silver at one time, nice job, happy hunting, Earl
Thanks S.M
Congrats on the silver spill! Great hunt!
Thanks!
Fantastic spill WB! Good to see you are having a lot of success with the Omega, Big Congrats!
Thanks Ron
Congratulations woodbutcher on your first silver Pockets spill I know how you felt I found my first one about 3 weeks ago. Keep swinging and good luck!
Thanks Dan
Wow what a great spill! I bet you got a big 'ol smile on your face when you saw all that shiny in the plug. Congrats on all of the silver!
Damn straight,big old smile!
Congrats on such a fantastic spill find and thanks so much for the awesome pics and story to go along with it!
Thanks groundsweeper
That's very cool - congrats !
Thanks Etrac Ohio

Congrats on your first silver spill and the rest of the day's digs...excellent hunt!
Thanks captain!
Nice spill, I find that much only in the coinstar.:lol:
I never get lucky with the coinsrptars on silver,just clad
Nice silver coin spill you dug there.
Thanks diggin pa

Back
Top Bottom