New to me BH Land Ranger Pro

DorkyDeric

Hey All,

So, I just went from an Garrett Ace 150 to a Bounty Hunter Land Ranger Pro because I wanted something with a little more technical stuff and I am curious if anyone has had any experience with the Land Ranger and what their thoughts are, and if you had any tips or tricks for it.

As I put it together, I noticed it was not as durable as the Garrett Ace, as a lot of it feels like cheap plastic. The coil itself seem very light and not as sturdy and the screw attaching it seems very weak and I just wonder if it will hold long.

Anyways, after testing it out, it seems pretty awesome and it would be at good MD, I am just hoping it will stand up throughout time. Thanks in advance for any info you may have!

I have logged many hours on mine but I chose to get the small coil and cover. Performance wise it will match many other detectors costing more.

I use a Bounty Hunter Land Ranger Pro and really like it. Haven't had any problems with it. Works as described. <<LINK REMOVED>>

Last edited by a moderator:
For the price and what you get it's hard to beat. Play around with the V-break and the FeTone Iron audio if I can give any tips would be these. These two adjustments set it apart from other in it's price range since other at this price don't have this.

For its price it is un touchable. It will run with most any machine at any price. I really like it. T2 still my favorite but i would never feel underguned coin or relic hunting with it.

Back
Top Bottom