Addition to the fund

leslie(nova scotia)

Elite Member
Well another day and another quota. Dug up a medical alert tag.....made me wonder why I was out there. Eyeballing continues with a colorful band.
m9re35.jpg

Um. Well this bouy studied a form of self defense which was mastered by the Scots as they got off the Mayflower very early on in Nova Scotian history. It is called "Lap Gouch" and requires no training, no skill or strength......you just turn and run like hell!

Anyway found a dinkie,dewy and a medic alert dewy and a quota plus 4 @ $12.70 which will be added to the "Back to the UK Fund."
20j330m.jpg

Well another day and another quota. Dug up a medical alert tag.....made me wonder why I was out there. Eyeballing continues with a colorful band.

m9re35.jpg

Um. Well this bouy studied a form of self defense which was mastered by the Scots as they got off the Mayflower very early on in Nova Scotian history. It is called "Lap Gouch" and requires no training, no skill or strength......you just turn and run like hell!

Anyway found a dinkie,dewy and a medic alert dewy and a quota plus 4 @ $12.70 which will be added to the "Back to the UK Fund."

20j330m.jpg

Not too bad a haul there. At least one US silver I see (I think) in the bunch. Well done!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Real nice stuff , seem to be a lot of good places to go up there, Looks like you got some US stuff , you got a silver dime way to go,

Back
Top Bottom