Kentucky people tell me where you are

New to the forums and new to Kentucky....and new to metal detecting. Been here for about a year, have had my detector for about a month now. I have not a clue where to metal detect around here. I am in Lawrenceburg,KY.

Rineyville Here. (Hardin County)

If any of you Louisville guys want to travel down to here, I'll hook you up with some nice huntin' grounds ;)

I've been thinking of doing some hunting over your way. I have been accumulating some places in Google Earth. Hoping to line up some good field hunts this winter.

Took your advice, Pocketspill, and started using Maprika. Still new to it, but will be worth the effort.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Um, I have a detector... Will travel. I have a White's Prizm III I could loan ya for the hunt. :beer:

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I live in Northern Kentucky across the Ohio River in Bellevue, KY. Anyone around here?

East Louisville Ky

Hey all
Just started hunting with a Garrett ace350 going on a month.
Live off Brownsboro, and would like to find a weekend hunting
buddy.
email.. [email protected]
Thanks!!
Rob

Kentucky

Hi my name is Joey and I'm new to this forum. I live in Louisville area and just got back into hunting after 10 years. I'm Semi-retired so I can hunt just about anytime and anywhere. I have a couple of detectors if you don't have one and want to learn. If anyone wants to hook up and go hunting send me a PM.

Joey

Wilder, ky here

I live in Northern Kentucky across the Ohio River in Bellevue, KY. Anyone around here?

I'm in wilder, new to detecting but anxious to get into it. I'm struggling thinking of good areas to hunt around here. I've been going off the mindset of needing to find some old parks or buildings that I would be ok hunting but not quite sure where yet.

Back
Top Bottom