Silvers 60-63 and a great truck!

jwp1964

Forum Supporter
Drove two hours today and met up with JD for door knocking. Door knocking didn’t work out. We almost got on a virgin 1840ish home in the middle of nowhere, almost. Couldn’t get on an old permission so headed into town

Got a permission at a 50s house just trying to get swing time. A couple wheats between us. Hit a nearby small neighborhood park...turns out she’s a virgin and we’ll be going back!

In an hour and a half I got 4 silver dimes, 60-63 FTY, and JD got a Rosie/GW spill and another Rosie. JD also got a mangled Sterling item of some kind that weighed in at 38 grams.

My find of the day was the Wrecker Truck by Lesney, Made in England. I also found the 40s Girlscout charm that has Be Prepared written in multiple languages on both sides. Was gold plated at one time.

I picked up the toasted Buff, 1917, at my local hunted out park in a quick hunt yesterday. Used a Brillo to get the date.

GL and HH!

c2563681ee7c27d08f398ed327beedb4.jpg

81a15f5d373c239eed2d51c62c0b7550.jpg

e0d3ed9a9c68c22928d0bb7665a867b5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats on your hunt and finding the virgin site. HH

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Tapatalk

Killer finds!!! Congrats!!

Thanks CW. It’s been a while since I had a multi-silver day.

You keep this up , your silver will eventually catch up with your wheaties :peckkey:

Great hunt !!!!

Thanks semtav. I wish, [emoji23]

Congrats on your hunt and finding the virgin site. HH

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Tapatalk

Thanks pan4au!

Hey thats a fine hunt when you get 4 silvers and the other old cool stuff! 2hrs is a haul though...might want to consider moving? :laughing:

Drove two hours today and met up with JD for door knocking. Door knocking didn’t work out. We almost got on a virgin 1840ish home in the middle of nowhere, almost. Couldn’t get on an old permission so headed into town

Got a permission at a 50s house just trying to get swing time. A couple wheats between us. Hit a nearby small neighborhood park...turns out she’s a virgin and we’ll be going back!

In an hour and a half I got 4 silver dimes, 60-63 FTY, and JD got a Rosie/GW spill and another Rosie. JD also got a mangled Sterling item of some kind that weighed in at 38 grams.

My find of the day was the Wrecker Truck by Lesney, Made in England. I also found the 40s Girlscout charm that has Be Prepared written in multiple languages on both sides. Was gold plated at one time.

I picked up the toasted Buff, 1917, at my local hunted out park in a quick hunt yesterday. Used a Brillo to get the date.

GL and HH!

c2563681ee7c27d08f398ed327beedb4.jpg

81a15f5d373c239eed2d51c62c0b7550.jpg

e0d3ed9a9c68c22928d0bb7665a867b5.jpg

Great hunt congrats on the silver the truck is pretty cool too I dug the Same Girl Scout token earlier this year never had seen one before good luck mark

Sent from my SM-S902L using Tapatalk

Hey thats a fine hunt when you get 4 silvers and the other old cool stuff! 2hrs is a haul though...might want to consider moving? :laughing:

Thanks Mud. I've definitely considered moving, lol.

Great hunt congrats on the silver the truck is pretty cool too I dug the Same Girl Scout token earlier this year never had seen one before good luck mark

Sent from my SM-S902L using Tapatalk

Thanks mark. I have dug a ton of GS stuff and it was the first one I've ever seen.

Back
Top Bottom