Bull Durham (Updated)

Semtav

Elite Member
Ok it's been a real slow couple weeks. Not much hunting and no silver to show for what little I have done.

Did manage to find what I think is another tie clip ornament. Interesting part is this is just over the hill from where I found a silver saddle tie clip a couple weeks ago.

Must have been the style back in the 30's or 40's.

Warranted 14K gold !!!!!! (Plated) :(

Bull Durham.jpg

14K.jpg

EDIT!!

FOUND IT !!!!!! Now if I can find the rest !!!!!!

bull durham tie clip.jpg

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
That's a cool piece, nice!

Thanks Jam

Very unique piece there. I like that.:yes: Congrats!

Thanks ZR

These are the types of finds that I love...more so than coins.

Cool!!!

I wouldn't go that far, but they are neat. (ok, Now maybe I'm starting to too!!!!)

It must be a good luck charm because it broke my silver streak. found a 50 Rosie and a couple old Jeffersons 48 & 58 and a Horseshoe at the racetrack tonight ( and here I thought the horseshoe was supposed to be lucky, but it was my last find !!! )

horseshoe.jpg

Last edited:
Maybe you should place that horseshoe over the doorway of the room where you keep your Metal Detector. I know I would; I need all the luck I can get!:lol:

Maybe you should place that horseshoe over the doorway of the room where you keep your Metal Detector. I know I would; I need all the luck I can get!:lol:

Ha !!! I guess I could mount it to the grill of the pickup, cause that's where it stays

cool recovery

You saved another piece of interesting history. Thanks for

You saved another piece of interesting history. Thanks for

THANKS claddy. I need to start examining old photos of this era and see if I can find someone wearing one.

Semtav, that is so cool..WTG!

thanks GQ they are growing on me

Neat find! If you put the horseshoe on your truck, do it ends up so your luck won't run out :yes:

yea. maybe that's what happened. haven't been having much luck of late.

Back
Top Bottom