Found some virgin ground today......

Congrats on the outstanding hunt. You must have the most neutral ground in the U.S.. Either that or you have a time machine in your garage. My mind is blown every time I see your IHP's! Looks like someone dropped them yesterday. Keep up the good work.
Thanks longbow! The ground up here is real nice to the coins in it. I rarely ever find those super crusty ones. Sad thing is I don't get the much older than Barbers up this way when it comes to silver. In 7 years I have yet to dig a Seated......you're not going to catch me complaining though. My favorites are tokens and IHP's so I've got it made. [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Tundra, that was a sweet hunt. I'm stunned at the quantity of teen's and earlier you hauled in. Congrats on a great day.
Thanks swimmer! I make a it a point to try to get on old ground every time I go out....I can't stand digging clad and memorials! Hopefully I can keep finding those great spots!

Wow - that's a real haul of silver, IHCs and wheats - very nice hunt! I'll bet there's more to be found there.

I don't even know what "celluloid starch" is, but that token is super cool.
Thanks SOC! I was hoping to pop a Barber out but I'm happy with the results! I hunted the lots I got permission for pretty good but there still could be more.....I kind of have my doubts though.[emoji16]

Now that's awesome. I still need to find my first token. Great finds there!

Josh
Thanks Josh! I think I've got 7 of the things this year now. What we don't have in really old coinage we make up for in tokens and nice looking IHP's.

Back
Top Bottom