!!! kellyco?

I won't speak on their customer service, but I'd have to say that if you expect anything being sent USPS Parcel Post from Florida to California in anything less than a week, you are being unreasonable.

I've shipped many items to the left coast and just isn't very quick. Priority is quicker, but the cost can be prohibitive.

FedEx ground is a little better, but not by much. I sent a package to Nevada just a couple of weeks and it took 7 days total to get there.

Being in the Automobile/motorcycle repair business I have seen a few trends over the last 25 years. It used to be that the customers first concern was how much the repair would cost and secondly how long it would take. These days that is reversed, the customers main concern is how long it will take to get his/her vehicle back to them. The do not want to be inconvenienced any longer than they absolutely have to.
Face it, we live in a society that is now based on instant gratification. If company A does not get the product to the consumer in a timely fashion then there is always company B that will.

I ordered a Whites TRX pin pointer last Saturday. Checked my email Monday a found out its backordered. Tuesday I found out my debit card had been hacked and $650 racked up. Its covered but never have had that happen before. Probably a coincidence but the only new place I've dealt with online in over a year was KellyCo. Seemed weird. I'm more concerned about my pin pointer being back ordered though. Is that wrong? Lol! :lol:

I ordered a Whites TRX pin pointer last Saturday. Checked my email Monday a found out its backordered. Tuesday I found out my debit card had been hacked and $650 racked up. Its covered but never have had that happen before. Probably a coincidence but the only new place I've dealt with online in over a year was KellyCo. Seemed weird. I'm more concerned about my pin pointer being back ordered though. Is that wrong? Lol! :lol:

Nothing worse than a backorder, I wish there was a law that made companies put "out of stock" on item's when there are none in stock or immediately available to ship, or at least post an expected ship date. I hate waiting for items mainly due to the fact that most of the items I order I need immediately, and I feel the unannounced backorder is a way to get your business knowing that if customers knew the items were not in stock they would go to company B.

I've been using the USPS exclusively for years now. I used to be a UPS customer but they mis-delivered so many packages I just couldn't deal with it anymore. Besides, the USPS is cheaper.

Nothing worse than a backorder, I wish there was a law that made companies put "out of stock" on item's when there are none in stock or immediately available to ship, or at least post an expected ship date. I hate waiting for items mainly due to the fact that most of the items I order I need immediately, and I feel the unannounced backorder is a way to get your business knowing that if customers knew the items were not in stock they would go to company B.

Good news. I was able to order my pin pointer from another supplier that had them in stock. Free shipping was a big plus too. KellyCo was polite when I canceled my order. Nothing against them. Have to agree that I wish everyone showed "In Stock" status. Worked out good though. Saved money on shipping.

i usually offer usps priority, and its been speedy~ crazy, i know not to extpect anything quickly from florida that is a long distance. but like my first post reads ill be using a different sponsor in the future-- disappointing costs.

Kellyco has problem with not updating their "In Stock" Status on their website.

As long as they have it in stock, I've had no problems with them. They are the only dealers of Detech products in USA that I know of, but they sell out quick.

I recommend you call before you order to confirm in stock.

The other guys use a large distributor who usually have items always in stock.

ah-ha! thats makes complete sense, ive had the same problem with vendors of a different venue. IF i do buisiness with them again i'll be sure to call and confirm availability, the ONLY reson i used them this time is because they had what i was looking for, and the items are in route now... so i got lucky with this one and they had it. but thanks- i didnt even think about a false inventory listing!

Back
Top Bottom