ENDED Guess the College Football Championship win a Merc.....or 2!

tell me how a team with zero losses isnt a champion team .. after all they beat a team that kinda gave the other a loss >?? no //

An argument could be made for that IF they had something resembling a real schedule. Their wins came against Sisters of the Poor, Memphis and Auburn in a bowl where Auburn didn't care. Throw a couple of ranked teams into the non-conference regular schedule, add a top tier team, and then you are in business. Granted, then you probably won't be undefeated either.

BCD

An argument could be made for that IF they had something resembling a real schedule. Their wins came against Sisters of the Poor, Memphis and Auburn in a bowl where Auburn didn't care. Throw a couple of ranked teams into the non-conference regular schedule, add a top tier team, and then you are in business. Granted, then you probably won't be undefeated either.

BCD

but then it would be a tie no ... 1 loss > each ?
I dont care either way .. didnt watch any of them ..

I mean just by the fact that they only played 2 ranked teams (and one of them was MEM at number 20) so at the time of the playoff pick they only had 1 win over a ranked team and barely beat them my only 1 td shows that they are not that great...I honestly would have liked to see them in the playoffs just to see them get absolutely destroyed by any one of the other 3 teams in there.

humm didnt Ga just get beat by one TD ?

Just yankin chains here :)

Thanks Ohiodigger. I received the awesome 1935 Merc today!!! Thanks again for the contest.

Back
Top Bottom