Michigan Metal Detecting site

devros

Elite Member
Hello all as I stated a few months ago I have started working on a new Michigan metal detecting site. I have it started and have a couple of things done on it. I was hoping to find any members here that live in Michigan that would like to join and give a helping hand. I need a couple of moderators and admins to help out with the site. I would even consider anyone willing to help out, if you want to join and post some articles or help out with the forum, join and drop me a line. I am looking for articles writers, board mods, admins, general help. also I would like to turn this site into a very indepth resource site for Michigan info for metal detecting. Come on by and take a look please dont let the look fool you, i just put it online and am starting to build it with info and data, keep coming back and checking it out until it is done, not that it will ever be done. thanks

www.michiganmetaldetecting.net

Research Unlimited / The World’s Largest Treasure Book Catalog

Hello all I meet a man today that lives in the next town over from me. I did know about him but hadn't had the chance to contact him. Today he called me, I own a computer company, anyways he called for service. So I headed over to his place knowing who he was, and what he did. I meet him introduced myself and told him that I build websites and that I can help him with his. He was very interested to say the least. He has a ton of books for all of us to choose from, everything from Ghost Towns to Drowsing, and everything between. I can't tell you how many new books this guys has. His site is a little rustic, but he is a top notch guy and so is his company. He is also a White's dealer, and I think he can get just about any metal detector, he was telling me about a Garrett that he just sold. But anyways to get to the point and let you guys in on the info, here is his site. Please stop over and check it out, there is a ton of thing to choose from, there is something there for you. If you don't see it give him a call and he will order it for you. Hope this site helps some of you out on getting some information that you have been looking for.

Make sure you tell Jay that Tom sent you, I don't know if that will get you a discount but it can't hurt.

http://www.research-unlimited.com/

Last edited:
I like the site :yes: Thank you for posting, e-mailed to join the mailing list and reguested a catalog.
~Audiz~

Thanks im glad everyone likes it, the guy is a really nice guy. He has so many books in house alone, stacked floor to ceiling, and that's just what he has in the house, not to mention whats in storage and other places. And the best part is that they are all new books ready to be shipped out to whomever.

He has really good prices on diggers also. $15.00 bucks for a round leese type of digger, and many more. Like I said go check him out and grab his catalog and talke a look you will find something in there for you, and maybe me too. I won't turn down anything that anyone would like to buy me for turning you guys onto this.

I need a digger, I usually hit the beaches up but once in a while go to parks or grassy places. I will check it out.

A very nice selection of ghost town books he does have for sale.
I'm telling you he has just about everything, and something for everyone. He is a nice guy, he did sort of rub me wrong the other day, but it's not anything to do with business. Just sort of to the point even if the truth hurts, but I guess I am the same, way. No big deal, maybe It was that time of the month for me. LOL

I'm telling you he has just about everything, and something for everyone. He is a nice guy, he did sort of rub me wrong the other day, but it's not anything to do with business. Just sort of to the point even if the truth hurts, but I guess I am the same, way. No big deal, maybe It was that time of the month for me. LOL

Put in my order for 4 books earlier this week, can't wait til they get here. I love reading about this hobby.

Just to let everyone know I have listed a new shopping cart on the site, I will have books, tools and pin pointers for sale soon, I will try to get the best price I can as long as I can make a buck and ship it to you for the best price I can. If there is something that you might be looking for and can't find it give me a call and I will see if I can find it for you even if it is at cost. Thanks.

I have upgraded the site to a whole new look and a great looking template and new forums and forum functons. if you would like take a look and drop a note in the forums and tell me what you think of it.

Contributors Needed For www.michiganmetaldetecting.net

Hello all, I am currently looking for a few good people to write articles. If you think you would like to give it a try drop me a line and let me know. The job pays nothing, other than having your name on the article. So not to sound desperate but please, please, please help me out and write an article or two and help me out with the site. you can email me at [email protected] if everything works out I can set you up with an michiganmetaldetecting.net email address and a login and password. I have traffic and all but don't have the time to keep an constant update on the site. I'm not looking for you to take over that roll either but just need someone to write an article or two now and then. So think it over and write that article already. LOL, thanks for watching.

I'd be willing to help... what type of topics are we lookign at? I'm by no means an expert, but I'm sure I can put something together :yes:

Back
Top Bottom