saying hello

kurt

saying hello

just wanted to say hello. I've been reading this for awhile now it seems to be a very good place to learn about md'ing. I've been doing it about 3 months now i have a bounty hunter ss ll. The weather here in nebraska is starting to come around finally.So far havent found nothing really good but hopefully someday. I know the town where i live has been hunted pretty good in the past (20-30years ago). Hopefully they missed something, I have just been picking up clad. Just wanted to say hello and happy hunting to everyone

Re: saying hello

Welcome to the board, Kurt! Feel free to browse the forums and ask questions. You'll find this to be a very friendly place. :)

Welcome Kurt!
When we started this hobby it seemed that everything was "hunted out" but trust me... its out there!

If you need help, don't be shy to ask.

Welcome to the party Kurt! and yes, they did miss something, probably a lot more then you think. This is the place to pick up on the tricks and tips........Gil

Welcome to the forum Kurt !!! Gil is right, one can hunt and re-hunt an area and still find more !!!

Back
Top Bottom