Apex

DbblTap

Elite Member
Did anybody see the review of the Apex by Kellyco ?

Sent from my Armor_3 using Tapatalk

Did they already did a review on it? I saw a video that was released yesterday
Yes yesterday's video.

What do you think of the viewing of it and having to wait till July to get it?

Not waterproof and in the same price range of a Nox 600 that is waterproof.

425 bucks for the basic package re the Apex. 225 bucks cheaper than a Nox 600. I don't thinks that's all that close.

425 bucks for the basic package re the Apex. 225 bucks cheaper than a Nox 600. I don't thinks that's all that close.
I heard 495 with z link headphones.

Ok. Apex Vs. Simplex vs. 540 vanquish.

Who wins just looking at the metal detectors since the Apex did not come out yet.

Who wins just looking at the metal detectors since the Apex did not come out yet.

The Apex can do more than either of the other two detectors. Do you beach hunt ?

Well, if you needed a detector right now then obviously you can't consider the Apex.

But if you can wait a few months, I'd definitely go with the Apex.

I'd consider the Vanquish, but only the 340 while I pocket the $200-$300 in cash savings.

Well, if you needed a detector right now then obviously you can't consider the Apex.

But if you can wait a few months, I'd definitely go with the Apex.

I'd consider the Vanquish, but only the 340 while I pocket the $200-$300 in cash savings.
My feel on the 540, I felt it was off to my Nox 600. Nice metal detector for the money.

Yes I beach hunt 98 % of the time.

Exactly my point. For a few dollars more get the much better PROVEN 600. You don't have a choice if you saltwater hunt. Unless you want to ziplock a baggie around your new $500 machine !🤣

Exactly my point. For a few dollars more get the much better PROVEN 600. You don't have a choice if you saltwater hunt. Unless you want to ziplock a baggie around your new $500 machine ![emoji1787]
The funny thing is that I do have a zip lock baggie on my Nox 600 all the time! Same thing with my other stable of Metal Detectors.

The funny thing is that I do have a zip lock baggie on my Nox 600 all the time! Same thing with my other stable of Metal Detectors.

I was joking but I have seen a few guys who do the same. Even waterproof machines. I think it's a trust issue. Me personally , I like to see how the machine will hold up to the elements. Not all advertising claims are accurate in the real world.

I was joking but I have seen a few guys who do the same. Even waterproof machines. I think it's a trust issue. Me personally , I like to see how the machine will hold up to the elements. Not all advertising claims are accurate in the real world.

Bingo. That's why I refuse to dunk my Nox. It works in the rain but too many stories of people getting leaks in their Nox.

Bingo. That's why I refuse to dunk my Nox. It works in the rain but too many stories of people getting leaks in their Nox.
I am afraid of leaks also because what will happen after that? Do they fix for free?

Back
Top Bottom