Clearwater Beach is open!

clearwatermike

Elite Member
The picture doesn’t do it justice...there were still hunters to the north, and on the dry sand! :laughing:

Attachments

• 9EFD0D42-2D66-49C9-B731-FA0BD9269F1E.jpg
    9EFD0D42-2D66-49C9-B731-FA0BD9269F1E.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 597
Last edited:
I have seen something like that before,
Every one in the pic has a detector. Plus some behind me!!!

Attachments

• all detectors.jpg
    all detectors.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 556
Let’s see - ever increasing competition for the recent drops, easy stuff, even some deep prizes.

Hmmmm - what could someone do to keep up a decent return on the time invested?

Let’s see - ever increasing competition for the recent drops, easy stuff, even some deep prizes.

Hmmmm - what could someone do to keep up a decent return on the time invested?

Take up fishing at least I can eat what I catch. :?:

Ive been there when there were as many as 15 guys in the water. Recent drops...... its been nearly 6 weeks since anyone has been in the water there. The sand movement has not been very kind either with it moving North very much like it does in the summer. I dont believe too many of those hunters are expecting much ...... just getting out is worth it.

Lol, that’s just to funny Mike. So just a few less than normal high season 😄. Hope all is well with you and your family. See ya out there some time soon. HH

The only thing I see that is unusual for my beaches is that there are not hundreds of potential donors. One of our beaches finally opened. The Mayor and City counsel did not want to do so but the County threatened a law suit for blocking a public highway and blocking access to a County Park. Another one said they will have an emergency counsel meeting tomorrow due to the law suit the county filed against them. Cities that collect millions of dollars off tourism not wanting anyone to visit.

Back
Top Bottom