big cut gives up the goods

romyrome

Elite Member
I Moved 2 miles from the sand :cool3: and on the border of my two favorite beaches, So I Been out a few times over the last few weeks and filmed a gold hunt :cool3: but lost the footage :laughing: lol :roll: But I've been trying my luck during the storms lately and found a good one the other day :cool: on Saturday I hit a few more spots & got some change a junker and a silver toe ring and maybe 5 bucks in change. Today was slow just some change and a junk pendent. the pics show the best of it:cool: :cool: Hope to get some more action soon ( sand movement) :cool3:

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 2,132
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 2,128
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 2,110
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 2,137
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 2,144
Last edited:
WTG Romy! Hope you are doing well healing etc!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WTG Romy! Hope you are doing well healing etc!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Ugadigger :cool3: I've been ok :cool: my oncologist never gives me the honest truth though, he said the last few visits some are shrinking and some are growing, but tumors spill out in whats looks like growth before they die so i feel i am still on the right path, just wish i could whoop its ass already ;)

Last edited:
Nice rings. Glad your out finding goodies.

Hehehe... I bet your off brookhurst or maybe in CM now...hehehe...
What #s were you getting with that bigger coil and how deep ? How you like the river jettys dredging ?

Hehehe... I bet your off brookhurst or maybe in CM now...hehehe...
What #s were you getting with that bigger coil and how deep ? How you like the river jettys dredging ?
lol close magnolia but i grew up in HB on the numbered streets, but yeah they are a pain as it causes some serious sanded in conditions from time to time :mad: and it was a solid 8 at 4- 6 inches and looks like its been there a little while by the color of it

:dingding: Nice looking goldie there! Congrats and good to see you posting.

I must have missed that one over thanksgiving break :lol: just kidding I was hanging between beach and newland.

Awesome score Romy and Super glad to see you out and posting!

Luv the pix of the cut. And the pix of the ring on-the-scale. Those are "come-to-papa" type pictures ! :laughing:

Back
Top Bottom