Last week made three in a row of skunks... but I’m excited to pick up my box for tomorrow!

jkbemdavis

Elite Member
I think the optimism of the possible finds is what keeps me going back each week. Looking forward to what tomorrow might bring !HH all !

Great! We'll look forward to hearing about it! Even skunk hunts can be enjoyable (just for the fun of the hobby), but it's always far more exciting to find something good... so I hope you get a really good box! :waytogo:

Great! We'll look forward to hearing about it! Even skunk hunts can be enjoyable (just for the fun of the hobby), but it's always far more exciting to find something good... so I hope you get a really good box! :waytogo:

Thanks Princess... I always appreciate your positivity !

Jkbemdavis, how many boxes you hunt a week? I do feel for ya, had a streak last year ran 14 boxes before the first silver showed up...but that is why we hunt...we know there will be some trials & tribulations, skunky boxes, etc., but the possibility of a great box is what drives KT, and His Majesty assumes you, too! Best of luck my friend!:D:D

Jkbemdavis, how many boxes you hunt a week? I do feel for ya, had a streak last year ran 14 boxes before the first silver showed up...but that is why we hunt...we know there will be some trials & tribulations, skunky boxes, etc., but the possibility of a great box is what drives KT, and His Majesty assumes you, too! Best of luck my friend!:D:D

Thanks KT! I always appreciate the encouragement. The reality is that I only hunt one box per week so I realize the skunks will be there. It’s just tough when there are three in a row because of the time factor between finds. And yes, it’s the hope of finds , and time not wasted on other things that keeps me at it.

Back
Top Bottom