ICE and NICE

P Nasty

well it was the find of finds for me so far and man was it good 18K .750!! 20 good.:shock: did the right thing and long story short owners were found and ring returned. I'm sure she's happy and he's relieved! but other than that still have some good finds! I think a big silver gauged ear ring small golden Mary. hope you enjoy and don't be to harsh... I know there's some pirates out there... karma is everything I guess? lol:roll:

Attachments

• IMAG0107.jpg
    IMAG0107.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 636
  • IMAG0108.jpg
    IMAG0108.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 630
  • IMAG0110.jpg
    IMAG0110.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 630
When your laying on your death bed all that's going to matter is what good you did for other people in your like.. Good on you mate. Consider yourself kissed. Lol

Nice finds!

I would have a hard time returning that one... looks easily a carat. $$$

Hope you got a reward for your honesty! :yes:

Wow, what a ring! How did you find the owner...lost & found ad? Looks like you were rewarded for your good deed with some other nice finds! Congratulations!

Congratulations on the find, and more on the return. You did a wonderful thing!

Beautiful ring and I'm sure the price of seeing someone happy will cover the pain of giving it up.

Had my first return last summer, hard to give up a 22k ring but seeing a bunch of people dancing around on the beach is something I will never forget. They were from India and there first trip to the beach...

Thanks for all the positive feedback it was a hard find to give up but I can only imagine if I was in there shoes. I know my wife would of been devistated in the same situation. Clear mind and a clean soul, I know that won't be the last find like that.

awesome update I talked to the ring owners today and they were ecstatic! They were from California and on there 1 year anniversary. she was oiling him up and took off her ring then dropped it I guess. funny thing that was in the sand for 7 days.:shock:

Back
Top Bottom