Eagle Eye Pinpointer

TorqueMaster

Elite Member
Saw this on fleebay today. Not sure if I can post a link just search on there with my title. Looks a lot like the Cen-Tech but maybe shorter. Says it has a "buzzer" and red LED indicators, Cen-Tech just has more of a beeper or a shrieker. Both have power button on side, sensitivity knob and white LED on front... Price is a bit more than the Cen-Tech, too, but still way less than most everything else.

Anyone used one? Test report? Thanks.

Did a site search for this device and turned up nothing. Did a google search and found a post IN THIS FORUM. Weird. Somebody had the same broken switch problem that plagues the Cen-Tech. There is a utube video showing it getting 1/8" range but I'm not sure the tester tuned it right. It does have an extra LED over the Cen-Tech that confirms the power button is pushed, and changes color when metal is sensed. And has a switch that mutes the buzzer. "Buzzer" sounds the same as Cen-Tech. I am 99% sure the guts are the same as the Cen-Tech, just different case and added features.

My Cen-Tech gets an inch easy, good enough. Eagle Eye has extra LED and mute switch, but the hassle of non-local purchase, it isn't worth another $10 to me. Maybe if you must mail order, it's worth considering...

Back
Top Bottom