• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

KellyCo problem

RetiredSoldier9

I ordered a 8x6 SEF coil for my Minelab Exporer. Had the following issues:
1. At no time during the ordering process did I receive notice that the coil was out of stock.
2. KellyCo's tracking system stated that the coil was shipped, but also said it was on back-order. So which is it?
3. Emailed KellyCo twice for an update of when I can expect it to be shipped. Both emails went un-answered.
4. Called KellyCo for a direct answer to my questions. No answers, no idea when it would ship. I cancelled my order. The operator was very nice, and apologetic.

I will not be ordering from KellyCo until they add out-of-stock notification to their ordering process, and change their tracking system to reflect the truth.

Now that's why I call and ask if the item is in stock right then. Otherwise you get "issues" like this.

Kellyco ALWAYS took care of any problem I had and every time I got my item free when there was an issue.

They are a stand-up company.

They have a habit of not reporting out of stock. But what other choice do you have for a new SEF coil? You can always cancel your order.

Yeah, I ordered a 12x15 SEF coil, that didn't say backordered. Then after I place my order I get an email saying it's backordered and will be shipping shortly... so... will I be waiting a week? a month?

Like mentioned above, KellyCo is the only choice for new SEF coils... so just have to be patient.

Kellyco has done the same thing to me as well. You don't know if a product is out of stock till after you order it. Some other companies are up front about out of stocks on their ordering pages.
I guess if time is an issue, ether call them before you order or go with a company that is more honest about their inventory. :impatient:

If Kellyco is out of stock on their SEF coils they will not reorder them unless they have at least 20 customers for them...

Yep

Had to wait a month for my sef 6x8,par for coarse they come from Bulgaria :yes: but they ,especially the 6x8 is worth the wait, love that coil on the etrac , Earl

They have a habit of not reporting out of stock. But what other choice do you have for a new SEF coil? You can always cancel your order.

Yes. I did cancel it. I refuse to let them provide sub-par service just because they are the only seller of new SEF coils. I'll buy used then.

My buddy experienced the same problem. If they're such a huge company, in theory wouldn't they have more stock? Any other sponsor on this site has been absolutely fantastic so no SmellyCo for me. :lol:

Found One!

I found one on eBay. Paid more than I hoped, but got it and it should be here way before KellyCo would have gotten me one.
It's coming from Great Britian, but at least it's coming. Yeah for me! :kingdances:

Never had a problem with them filling an order. But they did ignore a discount once and I have had lots of issues with them returning calls and emails. But I love placing an order and getting the item the next day

I'm having the same problem with the 8x6 I ordered for my Etrac. As soon as I ordered it I got the email that they were out of stock. I emailed back asking when they were expecting more. She replied that they shipped from the factory and should be getting it to there store that week. That was June 7th! I've emailed twice more and now today she's telling me they didn't actually ship from the factory yet!! WTH!?!

Any word on these coils? I emailed you June 10th and you said they shipped from the factory the week before and you were expecting them any day soon. Even if they came from Moscow I think they'd be here by now. Do you know when I can expect it?
Thanks!
Dan

Her reply today:
I provided you with information that was told to us by the factory. As of now the coils have not came in yet. When we had our rep check yesterday with the company she was provided with the same information that they had already been shipped out.

Back
Top Bottom