Nat Geo show reminder.

chicagoron

Hi Everyone.

I'm in Jolly ole England, hunting my butt off. Just wanted to remind everyone that my show will air in tthe U.S. on Tuesday March 20th at 8pm EST, 7 central, 6 mountain and 8pm pacific, on the National Geographic Channel. The show is called Lucky muckers

Let me know what you think.

Thanks and Cheers!
Ron

I hope that broadcast it in Japan at some stage. I have the Nat-geo channel but haven't seen anything yet...

From the trailers I saw Ron, the show looks to be really well done and no "bs" type stuff, like the other two detecting shows.

I actually lived for almost a year right near where you guys were hunting. I lived in the apartments/flats that is right near Parliament Park. I think it was near the corner of Millibank Street and Horseferry Road. Westminster Greens was the area. Plenty of great pubs right in that area. I really loved that area and I know that when I was there, I would look at the river at low tide and think of all the cool stuff that must be in that "muck".

Can't wait to watch the full show.

Greg

Comes on here in thirty minutes. I'm already on the channel waiting. Thanks for the heads up.

Sonny.

Thanks for all the support everyone. Hope you like it, I think it works well. Perhaps a series. 11:30 here in England time for bed. Let me know what you think and I'll check in the morning.

I smell popcorn!

I was just going thru the guide to see what was on the history/discovery/interesting Channels tonight and noticed that this was on, so I got on here to see if anyone was talking about it... Yep.

Now I am craving popcorn...

Mike

Back
Top Bottom