Moral dilemma part 2... the competition

When they get close enough, ask them

"Can I help you"?

Or, in their native language have a friend / google translate explain to them that by having the machines close together, they cause interference with each other.

"I'm 6'3" and 250" sorry it ain't the size of the dog, it's the fight in the dog.

You got it all wrong man.

You know anyone that's good with makeup/latex applications?

See here:

http://www.instructables.com/id/Realistic-Wound-FX/

You think any of these clowns will approach you if they see open wounds and think you're a FLESH EATING ZOMBIE!!!! :laughing:

Seriously, that would be freakin hilarious if you did that and got it on video.

You now have 4 guys following you around!? Wow, they are hardcore over in Japan!

Get a used PI machine for a back up. If the beach starts to get "crowded", use the PI and start walking toward your new friends.

Hail to the all powerful ATX. Frequency scan worked like a charm. Had to walk hand and hand with a ctx until he would leave the section I was hammering. Still some chatter but I could hear a target and that's impressive since our coils were literally 2ft apart and almost hitting during the swing.... :cool: solved it without violence..

Hail to the all powerful ATX. Frequency scan worked like a charm. Had to walk hand and hand with a ctx until he would leave the section I was hammering. Still some chatter but I could hear a target and that's impressive since our coils were literally 2ft apart and almost hitting during the swing.... :cool: solved it without violence..

So the pi detector wreaked havoc on all detectors near you, I love it!

Hmmm. As you're "stumbling" around on the uneven ground, oblivious to their presence, it'd be darn shame to accidentally step on their coil. "So sorry, I didn't realize you were so close to me. Have a nice day."
Just an innocent accident, right?
(And I suggest you don't buy that horsehockey about "don't understand". If they didn't understand, how would they know to respond at all?)

If you want to try a different approach, maybe you should invest a little time in
just setting up a lawn chair and watch them do their thing, their way. You may learn quite a bit.

Roger

...and since they like to ape the OP, that seems like a very real possibility... :shock:

There's always a bigger fish. Countermeasure, countermeasure, countermeasure. Strange Cold War the OP has gotten into! :(

My go to beach this year has been put out of reach this year due to a few reasons. Maybe there will be 15 ctx at whatever beach I'm on. Sure feels like "their" goal is to make sure I don't find gold.
Right now they are looking for fresh drops and literally detecting around people at the waters edge. If something is lost the guy is still nearby. Their brains just don't work properly

So the pi detector wreaked havoc on all detectors near you, I love it!

Yeah, it was sweet. As soon as he got close enough to me I stopped and hit the frequency scan. As soon as it finished he stopped and looked at me... and started turning down his sensitivity. I walked him out of my section. Most ignorant annoying people you could ever meet. 3 mile long beach but need come to my 59ft section.

Yeah, it was sweet. As soon as he got close enough to me I stopped and hit the frequency scan. As soon as it finished he stopped and looked at me... and started turning down his sensitivity. I walked him out of my section. Most ignorant annoying people you could ever meet. 3 mile long beach but need come to my 59ft section.

Excellent detector jammer.:laughing:

Back
Top Bottom