The return of Edik and the Captain...

Captain Silver

Elite Member
This winter's weather has been unusually mild here in coastal CT so far in 2020, with like no snow, little ice and the water temps staying in the upper 30's. I've been out occasionally to detect but am just getting around to posting a couple of 'em for you all. The first was a dry hunt with the Excal Sword after a storm pulled sand off the upper slope at one of the beaches...a pair of Mercs, Stander, GW and a bucketlister 10K gold necklace...Edik and the bucketlister necklace... the other outing was a waist/chest deep moonlit nighttime water hunt with the same old Sword, scooped up a sterling pendant and double gold on that one:pirate:......both are 10K, a vintage little .7 grammer missing the stone and a 10.9 gram 1975 class ring ...Edik was definitely happy with this hunt as was I:D As always, thanks for looking and Happy Hunting!

Nice couple hunts Bruce... are you going to try and find the owner of the school ring? ;)

Love the treasure! And this.........."waist/chest deep moonlit nighttime water hunt'.........I gotta try that!

You are lucky because midnight MD just south of you gets you nothing but problems,tickets and court dates to explain why you took a dip after mother nature turned the lights off.

Sent from my Armor_3 using Tapatalk

:dingding: Congrats on all the golds! Although I have arrived on the beach just before sunrise and have hunted after sunset, I have never had a night time hunt. In my last hunt, I didn't mention that I had about a 6' shark come at me and I had to lift my coil and scoop to keep him at bay as he circled me. Stuff like that just scares me from hunting at night where you can't see anything.

Congrats on triple gold! But what about that stander!? You said it so casually like you find them every week. Congrats on gold, silver, and the necklace bucketlister.

Congrats on triple gold! But what about that stander!? You said it so casually like you find them every week. Congrats on gold, silver, and the necklace bucketlister.

My bad on the oversight, seeing as the Stander has always been my favorite US silver to find on a hunt...thanks for the reply RRF!

Some super hunting Bruce, Your already kicking my backside this year. Huge congrats on the Gold's, the Silver's including that Stander and all the rest. It was wonderful to see Erik making two appearances and seeing you in action again. Missed you. Trapper

Back
Top Bottom