Hello From Bath North Carolina

Pamlico

I'm Tom, looking to get back into MD again. Use to spend a many weekend digging. Last time I dug a coin was in 1986. Kids, job, you know the story. I recently was looking around in some old boxes and found my coin collection, all those old Indian heads gave me the itch again.

Pulled the trigger and ordered a ACE 250 to replace my old 6000D DEB, should arrive in a day or two.

I've been finding a good bit of Indian artifacts on my property. I'm wondering what metals they may have used.

Any eastern NC diggers out there?

Welcome from Florida. I grew up in Eastern NC plenty of history there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I'm Tom, looking to get back into MD again. Use to spend a many weekend digging. Last time I dug a coin was in 1986. Kids, job, you know the story. I recently was looking around in some old boxes and found my coin collection, all those old Indian heads gave me the itch again.

Pulled the trigger and ordered a ACE 250 to replace my old 6000D DEB, should arrive in a day or two.

I've been finding a good bit of Indian artifacts on my property. I'm wondering what metals they may have used.

Any eastern NC diggers out there?

Welcome from Cana, VA above Mt Airy NC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome from the Charlotte area. My grandparents lived just off 264 on your side of Washington. I've heard Bath is almost a no dig town because of the history there. I'm sure the higher ups would hate to hear of you finding Blackbeards treasure before they do . I only got 1chance to hunt my grandparents property before it got sold off. Greedy family , everyone's heard those stories. Good luck down there , and with the 250. Can't wait to see your finds.

Back
Top Bottom