anyone form upstate sc?

newaceman

anyone from upstate sc, I need someone to hunt with and some spots to go hunt. now i do have access to 50 acres in blacksburg sc, does anyone know of any history up there?

Blacksburg

I noticed on the map that it is not far from the Kings Mountain Military Park. During the Revolutionary War that was the sight of a major battle. Depending on where the 50 acres are there is a chance that soilders from one side or the other may have passed through or camped there. I live near columbia sc and am also looking for someone to go detecting with here.

anyone from upstate sc, I need someone to hunt with and some spots to go hunt. now i do have access to 50 acres in blacksburg sc, does anyone know of any history up there?

hey i am from spartaburg but live in las vegas now. there are stories that the last confederate treasury was located at pinckneville, sc.

it is a ghost town now. you should google it...

Pinckneyville, Union County (S.C. Sec. Rd. 13, Pinckneyville) ... Pinckneyville is one of the earliest settlements in the South Carolina backcountry.

From Gaffney

I live in Gaffney and do a little TH'ing in the area. I have posted on other boards looking for someone to get together with and do a little hunting. Actually, Blacksburg is loaded with history, and you might have some prime property to hunt. Let me know if you are interested. Thanks!

I'm also from Gaffney and have just gotten into MDing am also familiar with Blacksburg and Cherokee Falls.If y'all want to get together for a hunt let me know.Thanks,Ken

I just saw this post. (Been really busy with work.)
But my parents live in Boiling Springs, NC. Would love to come hunt with you when I'm up for a visit!

Back
Top Bottom