• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Camp Buck n Ball keeps giving!

61chip

Elite Member
MoBob and I hit the site we call Camp Buck n Ball on Sunday. Had a good day of digging and a lot of fun, as usual. I was happy to find the ringtail. It’s only the second one we’ve found at this site. As always, lots of roundballs of all size and a couple of .69 Minnie’s and pistol bullets. Thanks for looking and HH. Hope y’all all get out to dig soon

Attachments

• B33E2474-1955-4CC4-A0B8-CE3E32FF7F17.jpg
    B33E2474-1955-4CC4-A0B8-CE3E32FF7F17.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 458
  • 0490C062-E698-4EF7-96D5-EE3D3470FF07.jpg
    0490C062-E698-4EF7-96D5-EE3D3470FF07.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 425
Great hunt!! Some great civ history in my area. Just got started last year researching.
Found one spot that's produced a few drops but signals are slim. Hoping to come across a spot like yours soon. Congrats!!

Nice! The piece of brass with the 2 post on it looks like part of a scabbard hook or frog. Congrats, Phil

Nice! The piece of brass with the 2 post on it looks like part of a scabbard hook or frog. Congrats, Phil

It's actually lead , and after a little checking I believe what I found is known as a pigtail which is a piece of a multiple bullet mold where the spur would be connected to. Which I thought was pretty cool. Thanks for looking.

Are you guys using GPX detectors there?

Hey bud. We have used a little of everything there — T2, mxt, GPX 5000, Deus, Nokia Relic and probably AT Pro — can’t remember for sure. Last few times I’ve used Deus and Bob used Nokta. Lead here can be 12”” to on top of the ground eyeball finds

Great hunt!! Some great civ history in my area. Just got started last year researching.
Found one spot that's produced a few drops but signals are slim. Hoping to come across a spot like yours soon. Congrats!!

Nice haul!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cool finds guys.

Wow, that's a lot of nice lead!

Great finds, Congrats!

Guys, thanks to all for looking and the comments!

Wow ! Look at the lead. In headed out tomorrow to one of my spots. Normally dig plenty of three ringers. Hoping for some buttons ! Good luck and HH

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom