Well, Thanks alot people! (sarcasm).

SpeedsterX

Ok, y'all know I'm new and I told all of you that I was digging all day on the first day I got my detector!

Not ONE of you told me what it was going to do to my glutes, hammy's and back!!

I'm sore in muscles I never knew I had! LMAO!! :lol:

Going back out tomorrow though! :D

That's what you get for getting the ACE 250, lots of signals to dig!

Now that's down right funny. Go get em Speeder, the pain will quickly disapear as soon as a ring or Ian ndian shows up in the hole!

Havin' fun now, ColoKid

feel the burn it gets more tolerable or you hunt for only a while. I am sick I hunt untill it hurts to move. I fix that by hunting the next day! I hope I find enough $ for the knee surgery lol.

This post has me wondering, am I swinging wrong? After hunting for several hours my back hurts just below my shoulderblades. Is that normal or am i using too much twist action on my body. My arms, shoulders and legs can take the punishment just fine.

This post has me wondering, am I swinging wrong? After hunting for several hours my back hurts just below my shoulderblades. Is that normal or am i using too much twist action on my body. My arms, shoulders and legs can take the punishment just fine.

Naaaw, for me, it's not from the swinging. It's from the bending over, kneeling down and digging.
:)

20 squats day before you hunt will help as well as some trying to touch your toes, etc. Just exercise the muscles you use when hunting before you hunt. Swinging never bothered me as well. But if you swing like a mad man weed-eating, your gonna have shoulder tenderness.

I feel your pain Speedster! Ive had my 250 for about a week and those first few days my whole right side of my body was sore...

I told my gf if i keep it up the right side of my body is gona outgrow my left and I'll end up looking like Homer Simpson on the episode where he just worked out his right arm all the time :lol:

For those who didnt see that i apologize for sounded retarded :D

Keep swinging Speedster.. the pain will go away when you start pulling the goodies!

In all seriousness, beerdoodle is right on. I hope you do some stretching excercises before each hunt. It will help you immensely. Just my two cents worth. :D Happy hunting.

I felt like crap after day 1 but here is what I did.

Day 1 - Went balls out and was so sore the next day.
Day 2 - Didn't do anything.. let my body rest...
Day 3 - Balls out again with hunting.
Day 4 - Did more hunting but took it easy

Days after this part, I could hunt from dusk till dawn and not be sore the next day anymore. Then again I'm only 25. :P

Walk it off Speedster..:lol: all part of the initiation dues... you had fun didin't you? Good.. go again and again and again... HH RickO

I couldn't even get up from a chair after my first day. Now except for bruised knees I feel no pain. Thought I might lose some weight, but that hasn't happened. Keep at it and it will get better.

The cure

"hair of the dog" that bit you....or to be a bit more accurate, more of the same will get you back. OR, you could just cowboy-up....Im lmao, cause we all went through it..:lol:..Gil

Back
Top Bottom