Rankings?

Are there any "special" rankings for "good deeds, special finds, etc..."? If so, who got 'em? Just curious.
There is one other special group not mentioned, it is called the hot watch list. I'm on it every once in a while for raising hell.
:yes:

There is one other special group not mentioned, it is called the hot watch list. I'm on it every once in a while for raising hell.
:yes:

You must be privy to something I don't know about... we don't have a "hot watch list" on this site... :roll:

Carol gave me my...

Carol gave me my 'rating'.. FMDF Chat Room Moderator.. come in and join us sometime!
Dusty Eagle

Official shot gun tab king

Well if you guys are going to be knighted as pull tab king I WANT TO BE THE OFFICIAL SHOT GUN TAB KING!!

Don't think I have ever been out and not found at least a few. We walked over a mile back into the woods day before yesterday to a cellar that had no obvious signs of having been detected [no coins at all though] and I found three or four shotgun brass.

Also found another brass bell about 3" tall, an AWESOME brass ladies shoe buckle with wonderful designs on it, a mid-1700's digging tool and a few whatzits.

But I find those shotgun tabs. I have a useful bucket for odds and ends brass that goes to the scrap yard once a year!

I am the :cool:

Tim
yotman1

Back
Top Bottom