• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Thank the Lord for Zincolns

bacon_wrangler

They're the only thing that have kept me from being skunked the last three hunts. I need to set aside more than 2 hours at a time to hunt, I think. :p

Nothing like the smell of Zincs in the morning.... AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

This summer hunted a forrest almost fell asleep would of liked to have dug anything to stop the boredom, better research this winter.

hh

They're the only thing that have kept me from being skunked the last three hunts. I need to set aside more than 2 hours at a time to hunt, I think. :p

I know what your saying on both of those. Out of the 466 pennies I've dug this year so far, 379 have been zinc, that's 81% Zn! I expect to find a few more today!

After digging thousands of them they have lost all their charm to me .They are one of the dirtiest tricks ever bestowed on the detectorist .

I detest those rotted ,poisonous ,ugly , good target mimicking , basically worthless pieces of !!!! at least pulltabs offer a bit of variety .

After digging thousands of them they have lost all their charm to me .They are one of the dirtiest tricks ever bestowed on the detectorist .

I detest those rotted ,poisonous ,ugly , good target mimicking , basically worthless pieces of !!!! at least pulltabs offer a bit of variety .

Couldn't have said it better!!!!!

Well for the record I detest stay tabs too! But I'll still dig them both...

They are still money though!! and I will keep on digging them!!
It is better than getting nothing at all.

GL and HH !!

trouble with me is most I find are so rotten they are useless, and get pitched like pull tabs but I dig them and tabs most of the time ... I dig lots of foil too.

trouble with me is most I find are so rotten they are useless, and get pitched like pull tabs but I dig them and tabs most of the time ... I dig lots of foil too.

Yeah, a lot of what I find is rotten also - if I can figure out its a penny I keep them. :lol: Never had one that i couldn't figure out what it was, have some that are missing some pieces. :lol:

Its still fun to find them though, keeps me going.

GL and HH

Merry Christmas

Back
Top Bottom