• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Any Hunters in North Eastern IL/South Eastern WI

NavyDT

Hello all,
i was thinking that it might be a good idea to see if there were any hunters around my area. i live in Great Lakes IL 60088. i am willing to travel up to 1 hour in any direction to meet up with people. i am newish to the hobby with not much to show in the way of milestone finds.

I am 25 and am pretty layed back average white guy, i have a 2 year old daughter named bianca who is my partner in crime for alot of things. i have alot of hobbies ranging from pigeon racing, to bonsai, and handcrafting longbows. in the long cold northern winters i play alot of MMORPGS :P i will be mostly available on weekends, though if you live close enough i dont see anything wrong with some evening work in the mid summer when light is available. if you live in the area i would love to hear from you :P

Very Respectfully,
B.A Foster

Welcome to the forum :welcome2:
You should say hello to everyone in the"General Hobby Discusion" section.
There are a few members from all over the area; SE Wis., SW Wis., NE Il. ,NW Il., S Il. There is talk of maybe some members getting to gether in the fall.
HH :D

I dabble in bonsai also.Or used to before my evil neighbor killed them all because she was getting evicted and I just happened to work for the apartment complex.15 tree's most wild dug in wisconsin.Do you play world of warcraft?

New to the Hobby, but it's great to see someone in my area!

Hi Folks,

I'm new to this hobby (and this forum), but I'm glad to see some members in my area. Unfortunately, I have a habit of collecting the tools before I do something with them. I started to think, 'Maybe it's time to get out there and start using these things!'

I live in Grayslake, IL, just south west of Gurnee. I'd love to get going before it gets too cold. Hopefully I'll have the some time to meet up with you folks.

I work downtown Chicago M-F and the weekends are usually the only times I have free. My mother was just diagnosed with cancer so I've been taking care of her these past several weeks. So at the moment, I'm quite busy.

But I'm up for some activities in the near future. Just holler and maybe we can coordinate something!

Back
Top Bottom