Thank you

grinsebring

Global Moderator
Super Mod
Forum Supporter
Thank you Vlad and Carol for your dedication to this site. It is informative, jovial, and interesting. If I thought long and hard enough, I guess I could come up with more adjectives to describe your effort. I watched the membership triple since I first joined over one year ago. Met other members and had a lot of chuckles reading the posts. Thanks again Gil :yes:

Thank you Gil and all, we do what we can to make it better, but its you guys that make it the best place to hangout :D

i'll have to admit that i'm addicted. i log on first thing in the morning, as soon as i get home from work and one last look before i go to bed. :yes:

Your welcome, and thank you all for making this the best mding forum around.

Honestly, you're all like family, and we are very protective of our family.

If you have any problems or concerns please let us know. :yes:

I'll second that! I started off on several of the forums, but this one is by FAR the best. I hardly even look at the other ones now. Thank you Carol and Vlad for providing this incredible resource, and thanks to everyone whose knowledge and experience have been shared here. HH all!

I agree 110%... I don't post very much, but I read eveything on the forum everyday.. Have learned more on the forum than I could in any book..... Thanks Vlad and Carol!!!

Big Thank You to our hard working mods and admins oh and don't forget our sponsors :yes:
I's good to know people enjoy being here!

Carol K said:
Your welcome, and thank you all for making this the best mding forum around.

Honestly, you're all like family, and we are very protective of our family.

If you have any problems or concerns please let us know. :yes:
I second all the "emotions" of the people here, we appreciate your hard work in keeping us all in line and having fun. Oh and I only have one concern, that "fella" Rusty, he's just not right:):)

Oh and I only have one concern, that "fella" Rusty, he's just not right:):)
Hey Rusty, don't let them girls pick on you, you know we love you :lol:

Back
Top Bottom