Historic Aerials

skateteacher

Has anyone ever bought pictures from HA? What type of quality are they? How big a pic do you get? What other visual mapping do you use for research? For my location Google earth only goes back to 1992 but even then it is helpful to see what changes have happened to compare to HA. I was just wondering if there is another way/site that has this thing figured out. HA is a great resource, just seeing if anyone else uses another complimentary tool.

Thanks

Skate

Has anyone ever bought pictures from HA? What type of quality are they? How big a pic do you get? What other visual mapping do you use for research? For my location Google earth only goes back to 1992 but even then it is helpful to see what changes have happened to compare to HA. I was just wondering if there is another way/site that has this thing figured out. HA is a great resource, just seeing if anyone else uses another complimentary tool.

Thanks

Skate

I 'Think' Google Earth will actually go back further than 1992. I have been
playing around with the latest version and while backing away to a more
distant view or pic, you can watch that in certain areas the time will go back
quite a bit further......just play around with it a bit and you will see what I am talking about....pics have not much detail, but maybe enough to show something of interest...

GL HH

Back
Top Bottom