Im in American Digger magazine this month

tater

Elite Member
My son found a rare belt plate that we couldnt ID so i submitted it to American Digger magazine.. Well you will have to read the article but its a rare one. He sold it and paid cash for his first car What a hobby.

Attachments

• IMG_1742.jpg
    IMG_1742.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 384
  • IMG_1840.jpg
    IMG_1840.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 389
Last edited:
Simply amazing! It's what every metal detectorist hopes for!

Going to be hard to top that one!

Great job! Definitely would love to see some pictures!

I can't tell you the value but I can show you the buckle and the car he bought.

Attachments

• IMG_1840.jpg
    IMG_1840.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 399
  • IMG_1742.jpg
    IMG_1742.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 407
  • IMG_1743.jpg
    IMG_1743.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 382
That is absolutely INCREDIBLE Tater! And he had the good sense to buy a Pontiac! It is really a rush to know that stuff like that is out there(the belt plate) and there is such a huge market for it. Congratulations to both of you and here's to continued great finds! :beers:

Can you provide the link to the article.. I could never sell a thing I found.. But that's just me..

What's wrong with the youth of today's world, thinking a red sporty car is more of a chick magnet than a metal detector and a Confederate belt buckle. :laughing:

Congrats to your boy!

How Great is this! Outstanding find and buy! This Sport, like no other, a guy can leave the house flat broke and at least has the possibility of finding something of exceptional value like that plate!

Even just clad hunting, picking up empty cans to redeem, keeping an eye out for bills, or anything else along the curb that may have value, a person can buy and fuel a car with the finds...!

I remember Forum Brother JohnEdmonton cashed in his gold finds and bought his Wife a new car a few years back....

Please pass along our Congratulations to your Son Tater! Awesome!

Back
Top Bottom