New AT Gold found a ring

71duster

Just received my new AT Gold couple days ago, it was a little after 5 so I put it together and headed out. I only had bout an hour and half before it got dark so I went to little park behind the church. Bout 20 min into the hunt I got a nice strong tone and the VDI never jumped off 60, popped the plug and 5in down got the ring. The ring is ok but finding a ring 20min into the first hunt with the new ATG is lucky cool. I'm really digging the new machine!!!! Here's a couple pics of first hunt with new ATG HH ,,,, Sorry had to crop pic on coins to get under 2mb,,, HH

Attachments

• IMG_0101.jpg
    IMG_0101.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 201
  • IMG_0107 (2).jpg
    IMG_0107 (2).jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 200
Awesome first hunt for sure!! You know if the ring is a junket or sterling?? Anyways still a super hunt regardless!! I've yet to find any ring! I don't run low tones as often as I should though! Congrats man! Happy Hunting!

MetalHead

Great way to start out with the new machine, I hope it isn't like shooting the buck of a lifetime on the first hunt. LOL Mud will want to chime in here. Congrats.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

New AT Gold Found a ring

Congratulations on your first ring with the AT Gold. Hope that is just a sample of what the future holds for you.:yes: Next time, instead of cropping the picture , just resize it with a photo app.

Great finds! AT Gold is an awesome machine. Works extremely well at finding jewelry and is a good coin Hunter too. Good luck! :waytogo::waytogo:

At gold will find what others don't,I saw that first hand.I hunted the curbstrip for years in front of my home with a lot of machines.I had tried a at gold last year on that curbstrip,and found 2 st Christopher religious medallions,,at gold hit hard on them....congrats on your new machine

Back
Top Bottom