Surf and Turf...

Nice group of finds for a dirt fisher...

I'm in a holding pattern of nothing for a while...

<°)))>{

Nice finds there boss! Good to hear conditions are nice up there, lots and lots of sand down here...

I didn't say they were great but I did find a beach worth exploring in the water :)

Nice group of finds for a dirt fisher...

I'm in a holding pattern of nothing for a while...

<°)))>{

Thanks Ice... show us some fish.. I used to fish quite a bit before I found fishing for gold more lucrative :yes:

So I have heard... have all the bikini's moved away? ;)

Curt caught a bad week in my neck of the woods,,,,,,bikinis? more like blankets and jackets,,,,,:laughing:BUT, the bikinis have returned,,,,,and spring break is about 10 days away,,,,:D temps are in the upper 70's and got hot in my wet suit today,,,,GL HH

cfmct: I like the lantern parts. They always evoke the "wild west" and get me thinking a barber or seated could be next in the mix :cool:

cfmct: I like the lantern parts. They always evoke the "wild west" and get me thinking a barber or seated could be next in the mix :cool:

I do to Tom... I have even found them out in deep water hunting.. makes you wonder :lol:

Thanks Ice... show us some fish.. I used to fish quite a bit before I found fishing for gold more lucrative :yes:

Some fishing pictures from this season...

<°)))>{

Attachments

• IMG_20160124_171547587_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20160124_171547587_HDR.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_20160124_171023552_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20160124_171023552_HDR.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 43
Sheesh! Some Father You are! Not even a shanty! Although, in Court, that Propane heater might garnish you some points..could go either way though, just depends on the jury!...:laughing:
Mud.

Sheesh! Some Father You are! Not even a shanty! Although, in Court, that Propane heater might garnish you some points..could go either way though, just depends on the jury!...:laughing:
Mud.

Lol...

Alright how's this one?

<°)))>{

Attachments

• IMG_20160109_122406.jpg
    IMG_20160109_122406.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 47
Ice, I can see you don't need a cooler to keep the fish you catch fresh. :lol:

Are those crappie? I ask because I have relatives at the lakes in Chicago area and when they visit they bring down a mess of them and we enjoy them all weekend long.

Very similar, thats a sunfish... But crappie are caught in the same spots.. Crappie are some great eats!

<°)))>{

Back
Top Bottom