I ordered the 6" Digger coil....

detect4coins

I just ordered the Coiltek Digger from Bart at Big Boys Hobbies. I can't wait to try it out once it arrives. I'm looking forward to the better target separation on my 505. My 5.3 is my go to coil on my Eagle Spectrum. I hope that I like the digger just as well. :D

Yeah, now I just have to remind myself to slow down my speed. After using my Whites for years, I have a really bad habit of trying to go too fast with the X-Terra. When I slow down, it's fairly quiet and can pick out the coins. When I don't, it sounds like a pinball machine. :-)

:laughing: I refer to that sound as "a Kaliope on meth". :lol:

It really is a hot little coil that runs deep for a 6", and the distinction between good targets and trash is incredible.
You'll see.

I just got the round 6" 3 KHZ coil from Bart. I just used it briefly tonight, but so far I like it. Is this the same coil or are you talking about the football shaped one.

Same coil. Coiltek named it "Digger" after Randy Horton.

xterra_6inch_digger.jpg

I should have mine Wednesday, but I won't be able to hunt with it until Friday because of my work schedule. You can bet it's going out for a test then though! :D

I just ordered the Coiltek Digger from Bart at Big Boys Hobbies. I can't wait to try it out once it arrives. I'm looking forward to the better target separation on my 505. My 5.3 is my go to coil on my Eagle Spectrum. I hope that I like the digger just as well. :D

Very welcome Sir! You will find it is very very sensitive. You may have to turn down sensitivity. Its a KILLER coil for sure!

Havent had a customer yet that did not love the Coiltek X-Terra 6" 3 khz Digger coil!

Back
Top Bottom