Hello from indianapolis.

Welcome from Ellettsville, just west of Bloomington!

I was living up at Speedway the last several years and pulled some keepers out of the park and school grounds. Avon has "No metal detectors" signs up in the old park so it's not friendly. Garfield has been hunted on and off over the years. They got tore up pretty bad a couple of times by the roaming packs of silver bandits apparently and depending on who is working day to day may run you out or may not.

Head on a swivel in there too, a little hooliganism happening on the south side, but not too bad...;) Brookside has some targets still, but I decided to stay out of there without a partner after a couple "questionable scoping-outs" by the locals. :shifty:

Dewsweeper and I visited Plainfield early spring and nabbed a couple keepers out of the park. Nice door knocking town too.

Hit me up and we'll liberate some coins. Busy time of year, but I try to get out a couple times on the weekends anyway.

Big hello to all. Anyone hunting Garfield park? Anyone up for hunts? I live in Plainfield but have no problems going anywhere nearby.

Old post but ran across this because I actually detected that park on the way to Louisville..man that park is rich in history and we did very well in a three hour hunt. Few Canadian silver some mercs and a buff along with other goodies. So for those saying you could find better places it’s pretty interesting place. Civil war camp along with other history.

Back
Top Bottom