• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

New Member from the Eastern Shore of MD

MDChris

Forum Supporter
Hi everyone, new member here from MD!
Just a few things about me: Had a metal detector when I was young (just a cheap one from radio shack) but always enjoyed going outside and finding a few things here and there. I believe that is where my love of History came from. Went to college got my BA in History, got a job, got married, bought a house and now here I am. This past Christmas my father bought me a new metal detector almost 20 years from when he originally bought me one. It's a Bounty Hunter Quick Draw II, nothing real expensive or fancy, but great for a beginner like me.
Anyways enough about me. I can't wait to dig(ha see what i did there?) into this forum and learn more about the hobby, share stories, and meet some new people. Hope everybody has a great day!

Welcome. I'm new here myself. Seems like allt of good info and people here.

Thanks everybody! Josh where are you from? Mike which part of SC, I went to college in SC and go down every year for vacation!

I live close to nashville tn. Where do you live on the eastern shore? My wifes has family in easton and cambridge and we plan on heading up that way this spring.

I live close to nashville tn. Where do you live on the eastern shore? My wifes has family in easton and cambridge and we plan on heading up that way this spring.

I live in Cambridge and work in Easton, small world!!

Welcome from Crownsville maryland about 15 mins to the bridge ! Good luck its getting alittle cold old there now ..

Yeah so far we have had a mild winter, but dang these last two days have been frigid! 17 degrees driving into work today!

And a hearty welcome from a fellow east coaster!

Everybody else, thanks for the warm welcomes!

Back
Top Bottom